Colorado Springs Workers Compensation Lawyers
A Law Firm for the Individual
If you are seeking workers’ compensation or Social Security disability insurance (SSDI) benefits, you are an individual facing off against a large, powerful institution. Having an experienced attorney on your side can even the playing field and help you get the relief you need.
At Weddell & Haller, P.C., we have been serving the legal needs of clients throughout Colorado for over 35 years. We are focused on helping individuals — the hard-working men and women in our community who are unable to work due to injury or disability.
A Respected Colorado Law Firm
With over 35 years of serving the Colorado Springs and Southern Colorado area, our firm has won the respect of clients and legal professionals alike. Our attorneys are known and respected voices on topics ranging from workers’ rights to Social Security disability benefits.
As members of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, our lawyers have experience winning results in the courtroom. We offer the skill and knowledge of a large firm, with the friendly, approachable atmosphere of a hometown law office.
We offer clients:
- Over 35 years handling workers’ compensation and SSDI claims
- Attorneys with extensive trial experience
- Personal attention from knowledgeable attorneys — not paralegals or assistants
- In-depth knowledge of these legal areas, and the ability to communicate that knowledge clearly and effectively
- Attorneys who are known and respected in the legal community
- Free initial consultations
- Home and hospital visits by request
- A convenient location in downtown Colorado Springs and Southern Colorado
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation
If you need help with a workers’ compensation or SSDI claim or appeal, we are here to help. Contact us today online or by telephone at 719-387-9866 to speak with a highly-qualified Colorado Springs and Southern Colorado, Colorado, lawyer. We offer free initial consultations and bill on a contingent fee basis — meaning you do not have to pay us unless we win your case.*
We make home and hospital visits upon request for those unable to travel to our office. Foreign language translation services available.
*Clients may be liable for costs.